Thursday 9 July 2020

Thrifty Thursday


Here's my op shop bargains that I found last week but forgot to post! Hubby and I took a drive about 30 minutes away to a suburb which is meant to have some really good thrift stores. Well we packed lunch and drinks and visited 8 shops and found nothing until the last one which was a little church run one. The clothes in my second picture is what I bought from there. All the other shops were really over priced. The items in the first and last pic are from our local oppies. Hubby and I agreed that we find the best things at the stores close to home!

 I picked up a really warm large cardigan for 50c which I use more like a dressing gown. Its 11 degrees here and I'm wearing it now! I also got a  miniature zen garden $3 I've always wanted one of these! A pack of 8 bamboo coasters $1 and a pottery garlic jar for 50c.

 
3 pairs of PJ bottoms, a bra and Christmas nightie for me, 2 pairs of warm socks and jeans for Mr 14 came to $9. The nightie I'll put away for our Christmas Eve box. I always buy the kids and I a new pair of pyjamas for Christmas. 

 
An Easter wreath $2 I already have a wreath but thought this would look pretty as a table arrangement, wooden candle holder $3, hand towel $1 and Christmas cup 50c because we use plastic cups in Summer in our pool area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment