|So many cherry tomatoes from our volunteer plants!|
-Took Mr 9 to Bunnings for a kids DIY workshop. He made a wooden tray which we will give away as a Christmas gift.
- I bought a carpet sweeper for $10 on Gumtree. Our new carpet shows up every little speck of dirt and using the sweeper will mean I can vacuum less often and save power.
-Picked lots of volunteer cherry tomatoes from our garden.
-Gave a homemade fused glass necklace and earrings Mr 9 and I made at a workshop to my Mother-in-law for her belated birthday.
-Packed water, yoghurt, muesli bars and fruit when we visited my MIL in hospital as I knew we would have to pay around $10 for parking.
-Used a free movie voucher we had and took myself to see The Dressmaker. I also packed a drink and snacks from home.
-Took advantage of the 20% off at JB Hi Fi and a DVD set for a friends Christmas Gift.
-Made a Christmas Advent calendar from cardboard toilet rolls, paint and ribbon I all had on hand. Also found some Christmas chocolates I bought on sale last year to fill it.
-Volunteered for my local Transition Town group at a Multicultural Food Fair and ate dinner at home before we left- I knew I made the right decision when I saw that one stall was selling spiral potato on a stick for $7 each! But we enjoyed helping out, the free rides and fireworks. I also got a free keep cup.
- Picked up some free bread, pizza bases and rolls from my local op shop.
- Got a free 7 day gym membership, Spec Savers voucher, water bottle, pens, lollies and more at a local business promotion day.
- Planted some lettuce seedlings.
- Got a couple of free paint samples tins from Masters which I got in the same colour so I can use it to paint our patio.
-Made my niece some "Pontipines" as a Christmas gift with scrap bits of felt and pegs.
-Washed the dishes by hand a couple of times this week, instead of running the dishwasher.
|The homemade fuse bead necklace and earrings.|
|The free Keep Cup we received for volunteering.|
|Mr 9 doing some woodworking at Bunnings.|
|The "Pontipines" I made for a Christmas gift.|
|Mr 9 planting some lettuce.|