|The gift basket I made for a friend, with homemade goodies.|
Things have been busy here this week. Mostly with tidying up the yards and getting our pool ready for summer. But here's a list of my frugal tasks for the week.
- Picked up some free bread from the op shop.
- Made 9 jars of passata with my home grown cherry tomatoes and gave some away to friends.
- Replanted some succulents from cuttings and tidied up my courtyard.
- Received some woodchips from a friend to top up my garden beds.
- Hubby replaced a section of our patio sheeting, saving money on labour.
-Gave a friend a Birthday gift of homemade goodies.
-Made some kale chips with kale that needed to be used.
-Started writing/drawing in a notebook for self care and inspiration. I already had the notebook in my home education stockpile.
- Made myself an advent candle rather than buying one for $10.
- Cooked and extra zucchini slice, apple cake and potato bake for the freezer, for when I feel like a night off from cooking.
-Put up our Christmas tree, decluttered my Christmas ornaments and discarded any broken ones and have listed some I no longer want on Gumtree.
What frugal tasks have you done this week?
|Free reclaimed bread we got this week.|